onsdag 28. oktober 2009

Frat-house

Hooray! My iPod is back!
...But it's not working, naturally... But I got a shiny new one :D
So it doesn't really matter :D
Just a bit.

Anyway. Sitting on the bus without music is scarily boring. Music is great. It makes you so un-bored just by sounds of awesomeness.... I quite like that..
You don't have to get car-sick by reading, or anything... And you can watch all the weird people that comes on the bus....
O!
I want to start accually DOING things in this blog (not in.. That would be weird.. I mean outside.. In the world.. )
Yes. So today, or.. The rest of this week I will say "poor cow" and laugh hard when I see people eat meat... Oh yeah. That'll be... Yeah.

Oh, Donovan has, by the way, a song called "poor cow"... He's hillarious, Donovan. He even has a song about Atlantis... Wich rocks hard and long.
Anyway.

Scootere, ferie, høst

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar