søndag 8. november 2009

Beheaded monkey

Woah... You know what I just realised?
We're soon in 2010!

That's totally WILD, man!
It's... Totally MIND BLOWING!!!
2010!

...I definitely think that we should have walking beds with umbrellas and flying carpets, and ... stuff! Yeah... I drew that when I was... Maybe 10... That's how I thought 2100 would be... I think 2010 should be like that!

Man, we're old...
2010.... EVERYTHING is just... Science-fiction! Where are the robots raging? Where are the plasma guns? Where have all the flowers gone?

...This country is cold... I want my very own pet-volcano... Just a cute little one... Not the "end-of-the-world" sized ones... They are too.. Apocalyptic for my taste... Even though I LIKE apocalyptic things, I'd like to be able to control it, you know...
yeah... That'll be the new fashion!

"Paris Hilton attending to her cute little volcano, in her home in Hollywood... Awww... It's having an eruption!"

Yeah....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar