onsdag 9. juni 2010

Anthropic logic collides with Cumulus

I went to the shops today with my beloved blonde sister. It was a lovely summers day with a few clouds, and an unholy temperature.
She borrowed me money to still my cravings for crisps, and of other unhealthy stuff.
So I stepped into my flip-flops and we went on our way.
After we had bought our things, and bickered about our sisterly things, I asked her to hold the bag of crisps while I tied my shoes.
She, well meaning as she is, took the bag while I laughed maniacally.
On the way home she also told me wonderful stories, about looking to the skies, when someone told her they saw a dead bird...................

I love teasing her, my hobby number 1.
This was a tribute to that hobby.
It's wonderful.......
Hmmm... Maybe I could write this in rhymes?
Nah.... Maybe some other day...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar