søndag 11. juli 2010

Pictures of Muse and Paramore.

The Paramore chick was kinda cool, she took up a girl on stage, and sang with her. I didn't take pictures of that, because I was struggling to get out from the fanatic crowd of maniacs, who queezed the poor people in front to mashed potatoes.
And when I finally freed myself, I was too happy about being in fresh air, to care about the happy little trooper, singing with the .. Ehm.. Paramore chick.



The Paramore chick was a really cool. She was really energetic... Bouncing around on the stage (those pictures are only a blur) and stuff. Was really cool.

Anyhoo: MUSE!



Look at he, the awesome!



Can only say one thing: Best. Fucking. Band.
Well... That is alive now, anyhow..... Well.. That have all their members alive...

Right. I think that was enough picture spamming for now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar