fredag 24. desember 2010

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Merry Christmas! Finally all the presents, that I can think of, are done! No more!
...Until next year that is.
But it'll be nice to see the family again, gathered around the table, ready to devour some bird that was unfortunate enough to be born into captivity, while the fish is being served to me. Glory to the chefs. I can't wait to start cooking Christmas dinners myself >.>
Yeah. When I'm old and have my own family... Christ. Seeing myself as a standard super-mum is fucking scary. I hope that never happens. Ever.

Brrr.....

I wish we had snowmen that were able to walk around. Like Frosty. Or what's-his-face. Kalle! That's it. That would have been awesome. Could also be taken advantage of, like transportation or something. "Hello, I made my own snow-horse. It's epic to get through in traffic on this thing!"
Epic.
I would have made an unicorn. And a rhinoceros. And a pegasus. And a sleigh with some reindeer's pulling it.

I wish magic was invented.


Peace, brothers and sisters of this universe! :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar