mandag 30. mars 2009

An agressive salad

What's wrong with wanting vacation?
What's wrong with the working people?
What's wrong with people with kids?
What's wrong with my employers? I've never been so angry in my life. Here I come, willing to help them out a year, so i completely change my lifestyle. What do I get in return? "Work more!"
That's making me a little.. just a little, angry. And by the way, why did they even get the damn kid, if then don't want to raise/take care of her themselves? That's what normal people do, anyway, that's what i heard.

So yeah, I'm a little annoyed by that.
That was todays rant.

Tulip is todays flower, and the japanese car market is where the money is, apparently.
I think that's what they are trying to say... Hmm... ¨
And people are running around on walls. I think I'm being lied to.
I'm gonna test that theory the TV have.


...


I was DEFFINATELY lied to. Not only do they lie, but they also "forget" to write "DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME!" wich they clearly should have done. Think about all the idiots watching TV, wanting to try the very same trick?
It's a conspiracy. It's a conspiracy towards the HUMANITY! They're slowly gonna kill us all via the TV!

... No idea who "they" are by the way. But... A conspiracy theory always have a "they" in it, so...
Yeah.
I'm gonna go kick a wall.
Oh, and DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar