tirsdag 31. mars 2009

wtb bulletproof vest and a saw.

Yeah.
A friend of mine sent me a song from the new Flight of the Conchords season.
Carol Brown.
It's awesome.

./~Shut uuup girlfriend from the paaast ./~
and
./~who organized all my ex-girlfriends into a choir and got them to sing?./~

Genious song.

Go on! Go listen to it! What are you waiting for? :P

Anyhuu,
Gaz(fort) is the greatest guy ever.
You want me write you a poem?
I'm gonna do it anyway.

Gaz, Gaz, rhymes with gas,
Dunno what kind of gas,
But I hope it's not the bad kind of gas.
Maybe it is because you are a rapper
But who knows
I know I don't.
Anyway, I'm just glad you're not a cannibal
Or what do I know, I haven't really met you
Maybe it's the humans that cause the gas
Accually when I think about it, I don't really wanna know.
I hope I'm not insultin now,
but maybe I am.
So sorry 'bout that
And good luck with the rapping

Yeah that was that.

Anyway, enough chit chat.
Eat a frogs leg or two. Just remember to give the poor frog a wooden leg afterwards. And maybe a pirate hat to cheer it up :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar