onsdag 16. desember 2009

Klaus, die kleine kartoffel, bitte!

I found an annoying "what part of your brain do you use"-test-thingy.

This...

It just WON'T turn around! It's annoying as hell!
I managed it to turn it counter-clockwise two times, or so..
But I had looked away from it for a few seconds... But it's impossible to make it go that way on purpose! :S

And I always heard that the right side of your brain was the logical one... So I got quite scared.
And started wondering whether I was a really, really misunderstood mathematical genius, which would have made sense with those test results I had in maths... And when I say "really", I mean REALLY.

So I started my search for a new and exciting test.... (Yeah, that means the first result I got... I'm apparently too lazy to look properly around..)
So I found this!

And my fear vanished like the forests vanishes near humans!

And it was kinda cool....
Random is my most dominant characteristic, apparently... With 58% on the right brain-score-thing.. I found that kind of cool... Slightly disturbing, but cool...
And I got 0% in Symbolic stuff... (like solving a mathematical problem etc.) in my left brain-thing... And that's just plain hilarious. I mean... "Hello, you are completely, and utterly useless in solving stuff without actually seeing the object/stuff"
It's always good to know you're useless when you have a maths exam...

That test is really cool though... That last one... 'Cause it calculates and stuff... Mhm.

Yeah... Kawabunga

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar