lørdag 26. desember 2009

My god...

I just got Twitter.... How bad is that?
I'll say... Pretty bad.

Just to answer my own question... I enjoy answering my own questions...

O! My sister compared me to Stewie in Family Guy today :S That worried me a little bit... Isn't he trying to kill his mother, or something? :S
At least that's what I've heard... Never was the biggest fan of that show... It's a cheap Simpsons parody.. Even though that creepy guy that likes the fat son (Chris?) is pretty awesome/hilarious (I've seen Blue Harvest... That's how I know these things... :P)

It's not a particularly good series, Family Guy. It's got cheap humour, annoying main-characters, and plenty of unlikeable characters... (Like Peter. He's the worst main character ever!)

Bah. Humbug.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar