mandag 13. juni 2011

Death and decay

That could be a Goth's blog title.
Heh heh...

Anyway, a little while ago the Minecraft server DIED! Oh the horror!
It just wouldn't live any more. So I would like to take a second to remember all the good times we had on it. And as I am spreading these ashes...

OK fuck that. That was just depressing.
We got a new server now, with mountains and other lovely stuff. Atlantis is involved. Dare I speak any further?
Atlantis is so incredibly awesome...
Oh and Eden and a Light-mountain-town and Dovregubben's Hall is there too! :)
It's gonna be a cool new server I believe.

Anyway:


Power.

Look at that instead. And be happy. Be joyous and prosper. Acknowledge this as your own philosophy!

YEAH!

Oh, and I was accepted at Swansea Metropolitan University, so now I will soon conquer Wales as well.
Joy and happiness and shit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar