mandag 27. juni 2011

Green guys and people in condom suits.

Superman is a really really really bad superhero.
How can you like a guy that can do EVERYTHING.
Fine, OK, I can see why some people might like that, but I think it's silly.
It's ridiculous even.
- He can fly
- Laser vision
- Invulnerable
- X-ray vision
- Super strength
- Super breath
- Heightened Senses
- Eidetic Memory
- Speed

What is not on that bloody list!?

And what is keeping him from taking over the earth? Why isn't he? WHY!? TELL ME WHY!!!!!

Oh, and no "goodly good" explanation, please. Because that is ridiculous. Who has that much power and is only goodly-good. They must have some sort of urge to conquer something. Seriously.
With great power comes great urge to rule. 
Yes.

I'm sure, if superman was real, he would be a self-proclaimed emperor and use all the weak earthlings as slaves to extract all the known resources possible and shipped them to his home planet, that they were stupid enough to blow up, so probably make another "home planet" here and use people for whatever they like. To put it this way, Lois Lane would not be an investigating-journalist any more :P

Too far?

OK. I apologize for the last statement.

Oooo.. Look at me! I'm mr. Strongandinvincibe!
I look fabulous in my condom suit that shows all my perdy muscles and wotsits!


Anyway, Superman is fucking ridiculous. Give me an awesome superhero like a scrawny fucking nerd learning he can control people, or something! Someone with fucking flaws!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar