fredag 9. mars 2012

Miss Do-Nothing

We had our Approaches To Text and Voice assessment today.
PHEW!
So happy to have got that over and done with.
We still have got two more assessments, an oral exam on Monday, and an essay for Friday. So still got a lot of stuff to do.
Today though went all right. Pav forgot a line, but it was only one line, so hopefully we won't get drawn down for that. I think he was really good as Patrucio. I also slapped him way harder than intended in the play... I almost burst out laughing, and/or shout "SHIT, I'M SO SORRY!!"...
I'm not going to lie... Slapping him felt good...

... Maybe because of aggression from yesterday... Not with Pav, though.
Completely different. This is some of the drama that was still from after freakin' Christmas.
It is so ridiculous that it hasn't stopped yet.
I think I have some idea what's going on, I'm putting the pieces slowly together like a retarded donkey, seing as nobody will tell me anything, but if I'm right, then it's... Well, nothing.
I hope it gets resolved soon though, because this is getting too ridiculous. I mean really fucking mind-numbingly stupid-old.
Anyway. Rant over.

I had a bit of fun looking at google the other day... I was wondering how to do the Tornado Kick (a kung fu move), as it's been ages since I saw anyone do it, but I was greeted with something amazingly amazing.


1st off, please let me direct your attention to the idiots looking how to print screen. THERE IS A FREAKIN' BUTTON! O.o Not only on PC, but on MAC too... I assume there is a similar situation with the MAC... Having a button dedicated to it....
2nd of all, I love the "how the hell do I squat!?" thing. Must be men. Men don't have to squat to pee when camping. Silly men. "Duuuuuur, I need to squat for some reason. How do I do that!? I need to consult google!" :D
3rd, spiritism. REALLY!? Humanity worry me. "Yeah you need special powers to be able to see ghosts and you need to pay £100 for this tiny crystal that will open your 2nd eye in the chakra of the house of Shitlords. This eye will give you the third eye! And the ability to foretell fuck all!" If that's what you want to spend money on, then by all means...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar