mandag 20. august 2012

To-do list.

Botox is weird. I don't understand why people are afraid of looking their age. Crows feet are beautiful! It proves you have actually smiled 2 or 3 times in your life!
Especially actors that botox the fuck out of their face. They need their facial mimics! It makes you better at your job, and makes your role more credible!
I do understand that getting old is scary, and nobody wants to, but it's unavoidable! Your face will look like shit at one point or another. Age with dignity, bro's!

That had very little to do with my to-do list.
I've taken some time, reflecting on a few things here and there, and I've decided to challenge myself a little.
- Recently I've been slightly aggressive towards people, I intend on trying to be more patient.
- I will also try not to judge people. Putting McJudgemental to the side will be a hard one.
- Not call people stupid, because I hate being called stupid myself, and in calling other people stupid, I guess I reflect my own stupidness.
- Come up with more creative shit to write about....

OOOHH! I found horribly filmed flash-videos from my first camera on my dad's hard drive, and found it on youtube. I remember Carina and I laughing so much of this, I had to post it here.


There's three in total, they are hilarious! I strongly advice watching them.

OKCAN'TCOMEUPWITHANYMORESHITTOSAYBYE!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar