torsdag 16. august 2012

The lovely summer in Søgne & shit

 I decided to stick some pictures up of August thus far. We've been at sea and enjoyed crabs at a jetty/docks whatever they are called, enjoyed the sun thoroughly and visited friends in Oslo! All in all, a great summer.
I'm just going to stick some pictures up. I haven't got an awful lot to say, really.
Two very carefully cut bushes.... :P

View from our cabin
View picture through my sunglasses to catch the stripes in the sky

The bay I spent a lot of time in finding stuff,
and playing doctor on jellyfish...

What I think is OK to put out
without asking my friends for permission :P
My first earned money by... being humped....
Scrubbing it.. Away! Away!
This seagull was standing reeeaally close to me.
Taken in Oslo harbour!

FSSHHHOOOMM! :P

Pretty little ass-kisser.
We decided to go in here, but when we found out
it cost 80 kroner we decided not to go after all.
Yes to cheaper museums!
BLOMST!

Wergelandsparken at night.
One of my favourite spots in Kristiansand!






More flowers. I like orange.
If you still hung on, I am impressed. I've realised that this blog is somewhat like the ramblings of a mad old man... Then again, the life of an old mad man is probably extremely entertaining so I'm not going to discriminate!

I enjoyed my time in Oslo thoroughly. Thanks to Louise for letting Carina and I stay there! We had a great time! Well.. At least I did. I guess I can't speak for Carina...

Peace!

2 kommentarer: