mandag 30. juli 2012

Ashes of Al'ar

We had a bit of a raiding spree earlier today. We did Trial of the Crusader, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum and finally Tempest Keep. We had a good group of 5 who just decided to do a crap-load of "low level" raids. 3 of 4 of these raids drop mounts.
I really wasn't expecting the last raid to drop anything. But fuck me it did.



Look at it, in all its glory! The sight gave me shivers. I rolled on that before I did anything else...

I made a little prayer to the Gaming God, took a breath..
Then clicked "need" like everyone else did...


AND I FUCKING WON IT! I rolled a 100! That is the best placed 100 I've ever seen in my entire life. I still can't believe I actually won it! I wish I could share it with one more person, though. I know someone who deserves it.

Look at it! It's wildly awesome! And phoenix-y!
One can assume a few severe fangasms occurred.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar