søndag 15. juli 2012

Twatville High

The great joy of staying at home over the summer is the immense love you have for your siblings. Yeah. The joy you feel when they decide to accuse you for taking things that disappear, when they want to take the scooter even though they don't even have the license, you say no and they start bitching about it hours later because they had to ride a fucking bike.... Because exercise is the devil's work (not that you hear any arguments from me there, but I don't want to be thrown into jail for being partially guilty of the death of my sister)
And they keep going on sending you snide remarks...
Got to love being home with a fucking twat sibling.

Also, saw a mate preform with his band this Friday, they were really good. Ratatosker they're called. Very good stage presence! Regrettably the vocals were hard to hear sometimes as the microphones were really low, but you caught the gist of it. It was really good. The vocalist tried to get the crowd going, bless him. The band members were all over the place. You could really tell they were enjoying themselves.

I wonder how much ass-bacteria that gets wiped off into the couch from people who are unable to pull up their trousers.
Surely it must be quite a lot, I mean think about the amount of people who don't even bother to wash their hands after having been to the toilet, imagine how they wipe their fucking ass! It's disgusting!
They are wiping it on your sofa!
Yes. It's true. Your ass-crack friend is wiping his/her ass on your sofa.


I've been playing some Diablo 3. And the guys in the fucked up place with the spider-lady.... FUCKED UP!! Seriously. Look at these guys! LOOK AT THEM! I want to kill them and save them from their misery :(
They look vile! Like living corpses! Somebody please end their misery!
I honestly struggled getting through that level. I was scared shitless of those things!

On another note, I'm not sure I will go back to playing the campaign over and over, as I really struggled even on normal... I'm such a horrifyingly untalented gamer... But this game is fucked! But maybe I should though, anyway. Diablo's got some piece of fabulous ass! Must be the tail that does it. Proper birth-hips, he's got. I need to print-screen it.

You're welcome.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar