mandag 2. juli 2012

Mini-road trip

..Only it wasn't really nowhere near a road trip as much as a 5 hour bus trip back and forth.
I went to Oslo last Monday to Wednesday, and it was so incredibly nice to see the lovely people who live there again! My beautiful friends!
Maren left for Beijing on... OK, I'm a terrible friend. It was either the 30th or the 1st.
Beijing. Freaking China! For 6 months!

I'm really glad I was allowed to come up to visit before she left.
We went out on the night  got there to a bar called "3 brødre" (3 brothers) and drank expensive as SHIT drinks, whilst talking about god knows what. My favourite part was when I repeatedly shouted "Vagina" and they were trying really hard to make me stop. Best expressions ever.
To be fair, I didn't really shout.. Was more loud than shout...
I'm such a classy bird.

We had a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant (read: Junk food) afterwards, and then we parted ways. It was so nice of them to come out and see us, I love these guys to bits. I really do.








The day after Marie, Maren and I ventured out into the great city to find a present for Louise, as we were celebrating her birthday/having a good bye party for Maren on Egon (restaurant) later. Maren didn't know this, and the look on her face when she saw everybody sitting there in that restaurant was priceless. She was so happy! :)
But that wasn't until later.

Before that they brought me to this place, Ryes, where they serve BRILLIANT milkshakes, bought a dress and then we went back
(Well. Ran/fled back as it started hailing and/or raining like the gods were doing spring cleaning) to Marie's place where Maren and Marie started stroking a mop.... Yes...
            So that happened.

After the mop-stroking incident, we moved on to Egon's, in wet shoes, and had a lovely meal with people I haven't seen in over a year. It was great.
Maren and Louise both got presents and shit, as it were their thing, and the rest of us left in disappointment. :P

The night was filled with a lot of talking and later on we raped a few helium balloons and had a lot of fun with them. There was a sort-of competition in who could get the squeakiest voice. I think. It may have been just me being overly competitive...
I'm very good at wanting to win...
...So that's a character flaw. You're welcome!
It was so much fun. Especially with Michael who couldn't inhale the helium whether his life depended on it. That was hilarious. 

So yes. It was great seeing people again. Got to meet a few new people as well, which was nice.

We made some sort of a boob-joke
here. I love these guys!
On the last day in Oslo, Maren and I were invited to Louise's place for some food.
She's really good at making little arrangements like that. She made us potatoes with tomatoes and smoked trout. It was delicious!
Delicious like a lawn... Mower... For some reason...
Then we talked about weird places we had moles, which I thoroughly enjoyed as it was one of the more bizarre conversations I've had... Great fun.

But yes, those days were great.
I enjoyed every second of them, and I hope that I'm allowed back to pester them.

We proceeded to rush off, met a fellow Kristiansander on Oslo S, oddly enough, wasted many minutes trying to avoid his weird hugs, and then rushed onwards to the bus station where I had 5 hours of lovely bus-ness in front of me.
Nom
AH GOT YER POTEEEEETOOOOS! EH! WIT' T' OLD LEPRECHAUN, EH!? :D
Lovely piece of shit!
Now you know. And you've successfully wasted ... erm... some time reading that. Just know that that food was so super-good, you should envy Maren, Louise and I. A lot. Because if was good. Really good. Mmmm!
KTHXBYE!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Theres always a boob-related joke when Im around. Fact babe.

    And just because Im hooked on saying it:
    Buttface!!

    SvarSlett
  2. And I thoroughly enjoy it every time ;)

    SvarSlett