lørdag 23. juni 2012

The the process of..

I MISS SWANSEA!! Oh my god! I just can't believe how much I miss the people over there! I do however think it's good for me to have some distance. But still...
I can't wait to move into a proper house. That will be severely good.
"Please don't call animal control."
This was okay in, well, the year I was there, but still with the amounts of fire alarms and screaming hall-mates... Not so much. The hall-mates were fine when they weren't screaming and shouting though. ;) It's going to be weird not to live there any more. It was such a nice distance to the uni as well!

But coming home was nice. We took the bus from Sola airport in Stavanger to Kristiansand (or in my case, Søgne) so got to see a lot of pretty nature. From Oslo to Kristiansand it's not as pretty, but the west country does have some severely lush views.
Example of said view. I liked it.
To be back home with my sane family does also help ones stamina in the whole "coping with silly Brits". :P Yep. We had this whole "be normal" thing going on, intensively, for a whole week. Then we went back to just being regular-normal.

Example of what sanity looks like.
We're good at being normal and sane. I swear...
Also, I should add that this is not the worst picture. It's really not. I also did Rebekka a favour by not showing The One where she resembles a ... well, "retarded angry monkey" sounds so harsh...

It's been a good... Jesus I just noticed that I had been home for slightly more than two weeks! What! I thought I'd been here for a month!
...I miss Swansea!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar