tirsdag 12. juni 2012

Twitchy

So far I've had laziest week in history. I am not complaining. I should, however, look at the possibility of maybe getting some income. God being a grown-up sucks. If I could make money out of doing absolutely fuck all, that'd be... A dream!
I've considered YouTube, but I honestly don't think I have good enough ideas to have any reason to be there. Plus my face looks like it has another face plastered on it. OH MAYBE THAT WOULD GET ME VIEWS! HAH! :D
Haha, a make-up tutorial of what the wicket witch of the West should use for her foundation! Maybe not. The fact that I think it is hilarious is a warning sign by itself.

Oh, I found this site this one time I was getting lost on the internet, called Whatdoestheinternetthink.net, and is GREAT!

I made an observation that was quite astounding.

It was about spoons. And spoon. Yes.
Both. In a separate sense.



I find it extremely funny that the same thing can have so different opinions! One is plural and the other is singular (Captain Obvious, much?)... I think people hate Spoon The Lonely. GIVE SPOON SOME LOVE!
I took the screen-shot ages ago, so I'm sure the numbers have changed, but I found this quite funny for obvious reasons.
KTHXBYE!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar