tirsdag 28. april 2009

Groundbreaking News!

Oh yeah! Who's got a follower? Who's got a follower? Oh yeah! This is awesome.
("This is going to be LEGENDARY!")
Or something...
Anyway... I was... ... I had a purpose in all this, but I kinda forgot...
Right!
The most awesome song ever: Reinert med Beinet. Means 'Reinert with the Leg'.
Once, I'll translate the fantastic lyrics.... Even though there are a LOT of verses....
Oh! Kom igjen, Lena by Håkan Hellström is also very cool. A classic of cheery songs. Oh yeah.

Cheery songs rock. Well.. Not really, but they are cheery...
OOH!
About cheery songs.... DRINKING SONGS!
We learned an Irish one last year... It's funny, because we gotta roll the r's and be a little lame while doing it.. And by 'lame' I mean real arm movements and stuff.
...

This Yoghurt taste like shit. Calin (means caress) my ass... It's like my tongue gets raped!
Yes.
It's true. STAY AWAY FROM CALIN!
I still mean the yoghurt... Whatever you do (/with people) when nobody's watching is really none of my business... Nor do I really wanna know...

Right.

Zorro, by the way, is spanish for fox :D How cool is THAT! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar