fredag 24. april 2009

Norwegian #2

Oooh! I saw that the last thingamajig I wrote was my 30th one! We could have celebrated! We could have gotten drunk! We could have gone to Bordeaux and Italy and robbed and plundered them for all their wine, and then: We could have taken a plane to Russia, and taken over a vodka ... thing...

Oh yeeeees......... My perfect plan....

And thenn schmugggle aaall the bottlesh of nicenessh into Norway, and have a khiller parrrty!
That would be AWESHOME! But OFCOURSHE we need to tesht out the goodsh.
Shinche it'sh a party an' all.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTEH ÅON!.........

Shorry 'bout your car, mate! I'll replache it with a few bottlesh of nichenessh! How 'bout that?
No? Dang. Oh well. You only live onche.

RUM! ... err... I mean "RUN!"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar