mandag 20. april 2009

Nooooooo!

I am fortunate enough to be the owner of a HP Pavillion dv6000, that causes NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

So I'm sorta hoping that the dudes and dudettes I talk to will read this to understand why I'm not doing the stuff I'm supposed to be doing. And stuff.

So if anyone's interested in joining me mauling it, when I'm done with it, just give me a call. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Oh, right. I didn't say what it was doing... heh... Silly me..
It's not bothering to let me go on on internet. Network card, thing. Stuff.
Or not having a proper one that want function properly, that is.

So yeah. That was todays serious talk, etc.

Have a good day/month/year/whatever, Enjoy your damn internett connection, and so on and so on.
Peace. :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar