onsdag 29. april 2009

Zombie Fest

Yeah, I've been watching the Police Academy films (About to continue on the 5th later.. Oh yeah) and I've realised how fantasticly idioic Zed is. He's wonderful, in his own special way :P
The actor is brilliant.
Mahoney, on the other hand, funny, but he's too much of a boring hero, and know-it-all, and.... Yeah hero...
And the rest of them also rock ofcourse.

Oh!
I got exactly 2 weeks left in Paris, before I can go home 3 weeks... and enjoy my exams...

Zombies are awesome, and increadibly stupid! :D
They are great!
I want to invent a zombie invasion!
And magic....
Mostly magic...

Please give me a nudge if you have a clue how to invent magic... The "how to make a Zombie" issue is solved. So... Yeah, Magic is the main thing I focus on, at the moment.

So yeah. Go make some mayhem!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar