mandag 20. april 2009

Hell yeah!

I love.
I love a lot!
Ginger bees in a jar!
And a pot of honey for Winnie the Poo(h)
And marmelade for Paddington.
Haiku in a jar.
(Another song joke... Wow, I'm killing.)
I don't think it's healthy to enjoy internet as much as I do right now...

Oh well.. Bygones :P

Hmmm...
Zombies should infest this planet. Just once. For real I mean.
I reallyreallyreally REALLY wanna yell "THE HEADS!! SHOOT THE HEADS!!!" without sounding like a complete maniac.

If I ever decide to get a kid, one way or another (heh... ) I'll call it May Mayhem. Or maybe Morris. Because it would be cool. The only reason to ever get that kid is to fuck up his/her life so much it could no way in hell be called "normal". He/she would probably look like something from the Addams family. Though without the baby moustanche. Because that is BEYOND weird.

Anyway.

Æ - Ære - means honour. The letter 'æ' is pronounced like the 'a' in "Bad"[bæd]
Ø - Øre - means ear. The letter 'ø' is pronounced like the 'i' in "Bird" [bø:rd]
Å - Åre - means oar. The letter 'å' is pronounced like the 'a' in "What" [oåt]

Hell yeah.
Now there is no excuse not being able to pronounce Æ, Ø and Å.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar