onsdag 1. april 2009

International day of FUN

This.. Oh!
Day of FUN :D I managed to trick 7 people today ^^ hee hee
Burn on them.
I want to mention names.
But I won't since I'm so good.

OH YEAH!

7 people.

Master Exploder or in my case Trickster. Because I'm awesome.
Just admit it.

So go Kick a Poo, and always remember to live by the 4th commandment: Thou shalt Always Trick people if the Opportunity bids itself.

and the 8th: Thou shalt Never be serious about ANYTHING. Unless Thy art in a situation Thy should be Serious in. But Thou shalt have found that out by Thyself, but One need to Mention it or else Thou willt interpret it the was Thou want to. And One wouldn't want that.

Hmmm... And possibly also the 1st: Thou shalt not Follow Rules, unless it is the 10 Commandments, because it is a Common Knowledge that Rules are ment to be Broken, and it is Thy duty to See to this. And Thy shalt also know when to Stop breaking Rules.

Well... I got more.. But frankly I'm too tired.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar