torsdag 9. april 2009

Melon Mama

Yeah... The title sounded dodgy.
Wasn't meant dodgy. Honest.

I meant: Mmmmmm I got melon and you don't! ...Well, accually I don't know if you've got melon or not.... I'm just assuming.... And I guess assuming isn't that good... Well.. At least I'm not accusing anyone of anything.... Heh... That would be weird.
"Hey, you! You don't eat melon!!!! (and maybe add:) You should be ASHAMED!"
Mmm... Yeah... Deffinately a bit weird.

Oh! Watermelon by the sea.... And when you get sticky, you can just jump into the water. Oh, and my uncle boiling crabs... When we finish eating them... Into the water!
THAT is the most idyllic scene I know about.... There is NOTHING like summer. And eating stuff on the pier.... (Well... It's not a 100% a pier, like you'd think about but.. Something like that.. Anyway..)

Oh, my friend and I looked at appartments last night... It's weird... But it's going to be great!
Studenta vio here we come, say! Hehe...

Anyhow... Didn't feel as random as I thought this morning... So Peace y'all!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar