fredag 24. april 2009

Unfinished business


Yeah I couldn't stay away.
That's what happens when you draw increadibly... arty.... art......
Err... Yeah.. Whatever...
Anyway, I've been watching Black Books lately, and it ROCKS!
I love Bernard. He rocks. And he's irish.
And he's got a mop for hair. He's lovely!
And Bill Bailey is Manny, and there is an annoying lady to play Fran. And it's really cool.
Go see it, right away! It's truly awesome!
I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, now go on!
Well I could, but this time it's true.
Anyway... Have a pleasant evening.
And I owe a friend 50 kroner.... Because I had a bet with a friend that my computer would freeze before 8 o'clock. and now it's 8:54.
Wich is a good sign.... In a good I-lost-a-bet kind of way...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar