mandag 6. april 2009

A Taste of Honey, and Ob-la-di Ob-la-da, and suchlike

I want to talk to you about something.
It's really important.
And if your mom and dad haven't, then I'm gonna have to do it.
It's about.... THE BEATLES.
Oh, there is no band better than the Beatles. That's a statement of FACT. It's the greatest rock (YES, an if you insult me by saying something different, I'm gonna hunt you down and kick your ARSE!) band in the history of Music!
Oooh... Paul and Ringo have had a reunion in New York... How great is that?
Oh.... Ok... Listen to "Back in the U.S.S.R." (or "I am the Walrus" or "Lady Madonna" or "Blackbird" or "Norwegian Wood"..... and so on and so on ;) hehe) and listen to their genious, magnificent, increadible talents and be AMAZED!
And if you haven't heard songs like: Here comes the Sun, All You Need is Love, Yesterday, Come Together, Hey Jude, Can't Buy me Love, Yellow Submarine, She Loves You, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, then you REALLY ought to. This is music history. Not just one of the filthy new bands that try to be good, but really isn't.
Oh yeah.
So... When the Saints Go Marching In, you know you did a good job ;)
Heh.. Song-puns are funny... :P

Anyhuu, I need to Get Back to work.. (heheh.... I'm hillarious... >.<)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar