fredag 24. april 2009

Xylophone.

I'm up-to-date-almost! But now I can be!
Anyway: I got 19 lovely days left in Paris, untill "She's leaving Home, and go to her birthplace and attack all of her friends and hug them till they turn blue, and then stop hugging them, because blue is an unnatural colour on a persons face."
HAH!
THAT'S what The Beatles should have sung about. Motor trade my ass. It's a lot more fun to sing about... Me!
Oh yeah. I'm just the best thing that happened to this world. I don't understand why people won't see that.
Oooooooh... I hope you all got the sarcasm there, or I'll be seriously embarrassed.

Anyway I hae that when you have a certain tone in your voice, like sarcasm, it just doesn't show. On the internett I mean. In.... Bloggs and stuffs.

What does the 'B' in Blog, stand for anyway? I know what 'V' is for in Vlog, wich is 'Video' but Blog?
Boiler? Burka? Bone? Bit? Bathingsuit? Blender.... Baileys.... Daquiries...

Ahem.

Anyway, now that I only have one blog per day I need you to shape up and learn the norwegian I throw at you!
Like: Fisk? Igjen? Men jeg er lei av fisk!
Wich means: Fish? Again? But I'm sick of fish!

Oh! And a negative sentence always have 'ikke' in it (ikke - don't.) andpossibly also 'nei' wich obviously means 'no'.

Like this: Nei, ikke gjør det!
Wich means: No! don't do it!

So youp dee doo.
Have a good one

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar