mandag 13. april 2009

Planes

Plane after plane after plane after plane.

That was a poem by Me, written Now.

It's now 30, 29 in a few minutes, days left here in Paris.
I'm thinking about counting the minutes too, but... I figured that'd make me sound like a 13 year old bitch waiting for stuff to happen.
Now don't ask me what KIND o stuff. I really don't feel like going into details.
It's creepy enough as it is.

Ewww.... Little.. Creepy.... 13 year olds........

Anyway.

I think Charles deGaulle (the airport) likes sending out all of their planes at this time of night.
Maybe they are flying out to save swimmers in need. PARACHUTERS IN NEED!
Oh yeah!
They better be doing that.
Or maybe they are trying to remove gigantic monkeys from Whatever Center.... Or maybe just the Eiffel Tower, since I'm not technically in America at the moment....
But they COULD be flying there just to help out les pauvres americans.....
Hmmm.... No I have been mocking the americans enough this month....
Even though....

Hmmm...

Anyway, it is late, and you should be sleeping. Bad piggie.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar