lørdag 12. september 2009

Hi

Yes. Hello.
I have a Bonsai tree.
The best bet is 2 months on how long I can keep it alive. It's slightly unflattering...
Well.. Without... stuff.... and just water maybe it will die..... Sure hope not.. Might try and locate a flower-store-thingy to buy that... stuff... it needs. So that I will own them with my bonsai tree of DOOM! And when I'm old and grey I will tell all my grandchildren (What I really mean is my sisters grandchildren....) about how much I owned them in their bets...
I wonder what they bet about...
Maybe I can get them to eat 6 heads of salad?
That would rock...........

2 kommentarer:

  1. The trick with bonsai trees is to water it every day, give the soil all the water it can take in for half an hour then remove the rest from the tray/saucer.

    Bonsai trees need more care!

    SvarSlett
  2. half an hour!?
    I just heard "Till there are no more bubbles"... and it's been fine till now... And it also says that "overwatering is the main cause of death of bonsai trees"... :P
    Anyway.. I got stuff for it. So I'm gonna own them in their bet. So Hah! :D

    SvarSlett