torsdag 10. september 2009

"In search of....

Inspiration", sings Damien Rice in Eskimo. I quite like that song. Except from the opera thingy in the middle/end...
Mhm.
Kung-fu rocks.
Oh yes. I've started training the awesome martial arts of Awesomeness. And it truly is as awesome as it looks.
Not as cool though... It's even MORE cool!

Oh yeah. Just you wait, aliens! I will kick your arses Jackie Chan-style!
Oooooh yeah.
And people are gonna stop making Chuck Norris jokes and thingies, and start making Maria jokes instead. About how awesome I am.
Oh yeah.
THAT'S how awesome I'm gonna be.

Yes.

Muse is apparently playing in Oslo sometime soon... But it's obviously sold out... Typical.
And The Sims 3 looks fun. Curses. Must... not... give in! The.. pressure... ooooh, the pressure!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar