mandag 2. august 2010

Computer trouble

I returned my computer for the 5th time today.

I am not pleased.

Maybe I could sue HP for fraud and live happily ever after on the money I get from them? Or as any realist would say: "They would kill you in there."

I really don't like realists. Let us dreamers dream, for crying out loud. Who cares what will really happen... You are entiteled to have hopes. And not everything is as realists foresee them. So fuck the hell off, and let us dreamers be. We might not end up as successful as you, but on the other hand, we might end up even better! I would like to say to every realist out there (though I doubt there really are any) that you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't force it on people. Don't crush peoples dreams by adding logic to it. We are partially aware of the chance that stuff might happen, but we don't really care. Trying is good, as a friend pointed out to me.

With that said, I would like to say take care, and see you when my computer is back.
Have fun.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar