fredag 13. august 2010

Nr 200! W00t!

Right. Post number 200 of überness! YESS!

I would like to dedicate this very special moment to thank HP. No, you didn't go crazy, or hallucinate or anything like that. I would very much like to thank HP.

Thank you dear, sweet Hewlett Packard.

Thank you for being so delightful and brilliant that you have the nerve to do anything else than to crawl back to the customer begging them for mercy for selling them garbage. Thank you for sending me a brand new computer (that you probably would have spat in if it was a pizza....) after 3 years, with it back for repairs 5 times.
Thank you for using 2-3 months every time it was in.(To a person that enjoys being anti-social and sitting on the computer, this is fantastic.)
Thank you for wanting to repair my computer 5 times (well, technically 4, as I am being sent a new one now).
Thank you for repairing it properly every time (I am naturally referring to moveable screen. On a laptop.).
Thank you for being stubborn and won't admit that the computer was damaged from the start and only send a new item when they are able to sue you for fraud.
Thank you for generally being customer friendly, and treasuring the "three times with the same fault" rule.
Thank you for being money grubbing capitalists.
Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Right. Enough thanking for today. I almost feel emotional. Right. Here's my allegedly new computer.
Link to Komplett.no

Rubics cube is incredibly easy to forget. You stop doing it for a week or tree, and the most annoying part is completely gone. By all means, Being able to crack it is awesome, but having forgot a part is pretty annoying. But I guess it happens.
Alzheimers light.
So is French, by the way. If you're going to learn a language, learn something like... English. That's easy to remember. And pretty. And hilarious.

Right. Enough rambling for today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar