torsdag 24. mars 2011

Take me to a bar with women!

Fabelaktig is a horrible word. It means fabulous. Fabulous on the other hand is a brilliant word.

How awesome would it be to own a bar, and just get looooaaads of minors drunk, and violate them behind the bar, and then kill them and make soup out of them and sell it as the "speciality of the bar". Err.. Look a pretty moon-picture! I swear it looked just like that, too! Which is the awesome part! And I also notice that I got a bit of the house in the picture too... I'm just that good.

Yes.
Look! Perdy!

I would really like to light a house on fire sometime. Just for fun... Maybe not one that is habituated.... Though if I managed to walk away from that fire labelled a hero, then that would be fucking epic.

Have you ever wanted to light a house on fire? Maim and kill? Plunder and rape?

OK... I may mock blogs now... :P 

2 kommentarer: