lørdag 26. mars 2011

Dolly Parton.

Dolly Parton is the perfect example of someone ruining themselves trying to stay young forever and ever... (I won't even begin to mention Michael Jackson.)
Look how beautiful she was in her youth, and I imagine she'd be much more beautiful if she had aged naturally... Look at that face! She's gorgeous!



Rather than looking like this scarecrow. I'm sorry, but that's what she is. Imagine what those boobs must feel like to wear! I'm surprised she's not wearing a knapsack full of rocks for balance!

I really like the way they used to make music... A person with a guitar. Nothing more, nothing less, singing their opinions, as they try to lure a subtle meaning into the song. Now that's music that makes me happy :) Well OK.. Maybe some soft chorus and careful drumming and piano in the background, but they shouldn't steal the attention away from the person with the guitar.

Music is beautiful! It makes me think of butterflies :P

Aww... Look how pretty! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar