lørdag 2. april 2011

Mischief managed.

Alas, one of my favourite days are over....
The favourite part of the day (technically yesterday, but fuck that...) is that even newspapers make up rubbish and print it. That is absolutely wonderful. When big corporate magnates of awesomeness are giving up a little bit of their seriousness of doom for a little laugh in the every-day.
But I did have quite an eventful day, even though most of it was work... My scooter broke down whilst both my parents are out of town, so I had to drag it from Brennåsen to Søgne... Happy joy fun time!

OK i'm 6 hours late for that april's fools prank, so I'll just stop it right there :P

Anyway, I haven't pulled that many pranks today (that above was too lame to count)... Or.. I did tell someone Obama had been shot and killed, and he did go for the articles, so I do consider that a success. :D
But been really busy pretending to be tricked today, so that sucked a little..

New pranks are always appreciated! Always good to see a new side of things!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar