søndag 17. april 2011

Stuff that makes me want to burst into song. Like a character in a musical.

Yay. Nice-happy-love-rainbows! Of doom! :P

OK this is basically the opposite list of the stuff below. This is what I really like. For those of you who would like to make me happy. Happy overlords/kings/emperors are always nice.

- Chocolate; come on. Who doesn't like chocolate?
- Easter; My favourite holiday!
- Sun! Yaaaaay! :D
- Kicking arse in videogames; It's fun. Especially if it's a person.
- Kicking people's arses; Because some deserve it. Like a certain pale, blonde bitch that is
- Getting my will; Like ruling the world. That would be epic.
- Spyro the dragon; some of the best games in existence. In my opinion.
- Summer; Yaaaaaaay! :D
- Swimming; because it's fun! And you can swim underwater and stuff! Yaaay!
- Saying "Yay"; Because it's an expression of joy. And stuff. And a little childish. It's fun.
- Sweets; Because they are lovely
- Cats; because there aren't enough crazy-cat-ladies in the world.
- Being childish; It's great!
- Foxes; Because they are pretty and beautiful and awesome and stuff!
- Harry Potter; I just love to  imagine I'm in the story with them. Amazingly written.
- Colours! There's nothing more pretty than lots and lots of colours. Yaaaaay!
- Smiles; I love to see people smile proper smiles. The faces just light up! Not those nasty fake ones though.
- Explosions; because they are pretty.
- Atomic bomb explosion-pictures; they are pretty too. But preferably not one that actually blows something real up.... That would be slightly sick. Only test-thingies.
- Movies; Always nice to sit down with a good movie.
- Hot chocolate and chocolate milk; pure loveliness!
- Music; because it makes your brain melt. In a good way.
- Kung Fu; It's BRILLIANT! Definitely going to keep on doing that.
- My wonderful friends; there are nobody like them :)
- Dungeons & Dragons; It's brilliant. And I love playing it with friends.
- The sky; there's so much pretty on there. Can never know what to expect when you look at it.
- Astronomy; One of my favourite subjects. So much interesting out there!
- Okse; the island we have our cabin on, my favourite place in the whole world. Also called Oksøya. Mhm.
- Dreaming; I love to sleep and to dream. And having my head up in the skies. :P Going for totally unrealistic goals. Realists piss me off. :P
- Games; Games are fun. Especially Spyro. But WoW is also pretty awesome.
- Making lists; it's good fun. Should be tried at least once!

Yeah I think that was about it :P
It's fun to make lists....

Did I miss anything?
What do you like?

OK that was horribly blog-like, but this is a blog, so fuck it. :P I'm still asking.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar