tirsdag 21. februar 2012

A day in the Life

This morning (night) I spoke to my sister who was in Surfers Paradise, Australia. 5.00 am the time was. It was really nice to speak to her again, though, so it was worth being up at that ridiculous hour. I went to bed after the connection broke, but only a few hours after I hear my phone vibrate like .. something that vibrate a lot...
3d heart. I particularly like the bewbs in the background!
It was Kayleigh.
Kayleigh and Cira.
The troublesome duo. (Brilliant name for them. I stole it shamelessly.)
They wanted to come in.
They knocked on my door, Sheldon style..
They came in.
THEY FREAKIN' MOUNTED ME! And pulled off my duvet... And tickled me.. :P 
They are evil.

I need to extract vengeance so sweet it will make God's teeth melt.
Yay, one up for blasphemy!

...But to be fair, Kay did buy us lunch (read: breakfast), which was really nice. And we ate this really incredible desert-thing with runny chocolate inside. It tasted of heaven. And a brownie with custard. First time I ever had custard. Well when I think about it, I did have custard cake... BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT! This was proper runny custard... (cough.)

The loverly desert.... The one to the right was the best one in my opinion.
 It's fun to rant about stuff I don't really need to rant about. I do love them to bits. And I will have to avenge... myself.. They call me Swedish. How very dare they! Swedes stand by the windows and grin in thunderstorms because they think the lightning is a flash! Norwegians are far too clever for these antics.
Silly Swedes.

Evidence that Kayleigh and Cira has been here.
Heh heh.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar