mandag 14. mai 2012

Being on time.

I just paid the tuition fee. :P
At 3 o'clock in the morning...
I'm really good at paying stuff on time, I swear!
Time and I aren't getting along that well. It always makes me late! When I want it to slow down it speeds up, etc etc... Very frustrating. And quite frankly, I think it could stop doing so.
...
Actually, had it been up to me, I would be in control of it, and made people my bitches. As you do.
Oh my goodness me, I WOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN TIME AND GOTTEN A T-REX PET!!! I need this to happen.
OR EVEN BETTER!! I would humanity stem from them instead of the stupid, filthy, disgusting monkeys!
Monkeys should be illegal. Disgusting creatures. Fine ok, they are technically called "Apes", but I won't give them the satisfaction. Filthy shit-flingers.

Also: my dictionary didn't like "Shit-flingers" and wanted to correct it to "right wingers". I suspect my dictionary is a left-wing-man/woman itself! :D
This amused me quite a bit. I have photographic proof too!


I also realised in hindsight that I really hadn't needed to show the whole menu in the picture... I am too lazy to correct this though.
Tomorrow and Tuesday will be two very busy days, so going to bed! Seeing as it is over 3 o'clock, it should be appropriate.
I NEED TO REMEMBER MY LINES!
STRESSED!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar