fredag 11. mai 2012

Sickness and shit.

Tuesday is our last performance of the year. "The Big Production", our last practical assessment, our pièce de résistance... The fact that it is our pièce de résistance is kind of sad too, but what can you really do... It has improved severely, which is a blessing...
And of course, I've gotten ill. It's so freakin' typical, it's not even funny. It's a throat infection too, which makes it all so much better. Going to the doctor's tomorrow morning to see if they can do anything.
It's going to be bloody early though... 8.10, in fact. Far too early for anyone to function properly.

Learning lines in our play is a nightmare. It's not really a nightmare to learn them, but to find the energy to do it is another thing. What I've done basically since Saturday is lazily watching the Yogscast's Shadow Of Israphel from beginning to end. I love this series. It's absolutely brilliant.
Cheered me up quite a bit.
No fun to be sick.
I'm done complaining now. ;)

Also look at this:



I. Love. It.
It is pure awesomeness. It is so cool, that coolness is struggling to keep up with how cool it is.

ALSO. Rant is required. I don't think it is "unprofessional" to wear socks when you're freezing your arse off when going through a play whilst being sick. That's just a personal opinion though, but when you're neither running nor carrying people around, I don't think it freakin' matters.
I wouldn't normally wear socks, but I was cold.
Leave me alone, douchebag. It's just a pair of freaking socks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar