onsdag 31. mars 2010

Endless agony

I would like to write about something serious for a change.
This matter is really important to me, and has kept me awake many a morning.
It's the substance that drives people mad, it's the horrible thing that people flee from, it's...
HAIRSPRAY.
Yes; hairspray.

I lie there sleeping, like an innocent little bee in my bed, dreaming of rainbows and unicorns running in a field of flowers, before I think I smell something. I half-wake up, and start breathing with my mouth instead, and turn over to the other side.
OK. I definitely TASTE something now. Ewww!! What IS that?
I start hiding my face under the quilt/pillow until my lungs are about to explode, so I duck up again for some air.
I regret doing that instantly.
THE SMELL IS OVERWHELMING!
I go berserk.
I open every window in the room,
I fan with my quilt and pillow, franticly, and whatever I can get my hands on.
Naturally while I hold my breath... Wouldn't want to SMELL that crap, now would I...
Anyway, after a while, I stop. I tentatively take a whiff of the air. I really shouldn't have done that.
So I start the frantic waving again, until my arms have grown tired, and I'm blue in the face from not breathing, and I try to smell the air again. Success! You almost cannot smell it any more!
I victoriously go back to my bed, and try to go back to dreamland.... Except... There is an odd smell here..... It's just like..... OH NO!!
The bed is conveniently placed in a corner, with this very convenient wall to block out the sight of my sister sleeping in the other end. Which also blocked out fresh air!
I start some more frantic waving, before I'm not arsed any more, and go victoriously back to sleep.
Then I hear some knocking on the door.. Oh no... nonono... I..
Everything goes black...
I wake up again, and find myself, still in my pyjamas, outside in the garden.
My hands are covered in blood.
I start to panic.
What has happened?
I walk inside, to see a dreadful scene. MY FAMILY!
They are all dead!
There is some writings on the wall saying "I am Hairspray!" I start screaming, trying to wake them up, but alas. No reactions.
They smell awful. Like they have been bathed in Icky. Just like.... HAIRSPRAY.
I start freaking. Screaming like a mad-man. The hairspray... KILLED!
I stand up. Wiping my tears away and walk over to the phone. The police needs to know. The hairspray have killed!
I get them on the line, and tell them exactly what happened.

And, that's the end of that story.
I hope I can raise awareness to the hairspray matter.
That people can understand that hairspray is a real problem.
We face it every day.
Please, people. DON'T use hairspray.
It will kill.
Eventually.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar