onsdag 24. mars 2010

Spring

Yes, it's that time of the year again, when everyone is floating around on that big-ass pink cloud...
Man what a depressing time of the year this is.
Every time someone walks past you, you are being stared at for not having someone by your side, and they think "my my, this person must be really sad for still being single". And they give you that sympathetic look that only couples can give.
And when you're at the tube/metro/whatever you call it, you can see couples, shamelessly trading spit, like they're in their own private little shangri-la. Like they are the only bloody people left in the world!
Bastards.
May they rot for being so miserably happy.
Even though I still look young, and am in my best years, I still don't have to date anyone to be "complete" or anything. That pink cloud may wait till I'm done with the important stuff.
But really. What is up with that demeaning look couples give single people? It's horrible!
"We're REALLY happy, but we can see you're alone, so we feel sorry for you."
I HATE YOU!
Why do you do that? Why? Seriously, answer me!
It's like being a dog... And you're running away with your tail between your legs... And not only are you fleeing, but while you're fleeing, you get whipped, and kicked by those blistering couples that burn you with their "pity-look" of horrible anguish!
Yes.
I'm going to see my psychologist, now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar