fredag 5. mars 2010

Planets!

I just had to post the pictures of the wonderful planets of our solar system.
They're so pretty!
The astronomy class inspired me......

Mercury
Venus
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
My personal favourite... It's so blue and perdy :P Well.. Saturn too, but that's so cliché...

I dropped the picture of the earth... We can see enough of that already...
It's really interesting to learn how planets form, and stars, etc. Mhm, mhm.
Well that's enough spamming from me...

Signing out :P

4 kommentarer:

  1. You said "Uranus" *grins*

    SvarSlett
  2. But astronomy is still kinda awesome, even when we don't take "Uranus"-jokes into consideration :)

    SvarSlett
  3. It's true :) Too bad it's got all this maths, and physics calculations and stuff though...
    But it's awesome. "Hey, I just found a planet!" EPIC :P

    SvarSlett