søndag 30. januar 2011

Eerie

*shiver* Had to post something just to remove that horrible pictures of the MGP stuff.....
Horrible horrible MGP....
Anyway. Thought I could post some screen shots I took while invading Gilneas. I love that place more than my own child. ...Not that I have a kid or anything... It's just a matter of speaking...



Right. Gilneas City. Beautiful place. Love it!



This is the Blackwald. Doesn't it look like the "evil forests" of any old cartoon movie? Just love it!

I should go and snap a few more, really...
Even though it's all dark and broody, I like it. Normally I wouldn't, but that place just enchanted me. LOVE it.
Maybe not that forest. But I was referring to Gilneas in general.
Man I sound like a total loser.

Yo punk, I swear ah've been shot 9 times, yo! Ah am so fuckin' cool, yo!
*cough*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar