tirsdag 27. september 2011

Endless agony

I would like to write about something serious for a change.
This matter is really important to me, and has kept me awake many a morning.
It's the substance that drives people mad, it's the horrible thing that people flee from, it's...
HAIRSPRAY.
Yes; hairspray.

I lie sleeping, like an innocent little bee, before I think I smell something.
So I start breathing with my mouth, and turn over to the other side.
I definitely TASTE something. Eeewww!! What IS that?
I start hiding my nose under the quilt/pillow until my lungs are about to explode, so I duck up again for some air.
I regret instantly.
THE SMELL IS OVERWHELMING!
I go berserk.
I open every window in the room,
I fan with my quilt and pillow, franticly, and whatever I can get my hands on.
Naturally while I hold my breath... Wouldn't want to SMELL that crap, now would I...
Anyway, after a while, I stop. I tentatively take a whiff of the air. I really shouldn't have done that.
So I start the frantic waving again.

After a while of hysterically fanning the air around the bed, I finally fall down, completely worn out on the bed, panting like a marathon runner and then finally going to sleep.

The end.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar