torsdag 22. september 2011

My room in Swansea!

I took some pictures. Before and after having packed out. Look how big it is!

X)
Bed full of crap. Have hung up a few pictures.

Chair and desk place

Chair and... er, wardrobe

The Red Door. But actually it's more purple.

OMGLOLWTF IT'S NOT CARPET FLOOR!!!!

Stuff that will go on my walls.

I fell over on Paddington. Look at the terrible terrible scars!

Er, so is this meant to be luke warm? :S

The road to... Somewhere...
 AFTER!
Look how pretty and magical my bed looks!

I'm trying a new towel rack. I'm liking it. I think it can stay.

The chair/wardrobe section :P

I love those shoes...! Not sure I love wearing them though...

The important computer section.

Zen garden. Of serenity and calmness.... That god damn kid better shut up before I twist it's neck!!! *cough* Yes. Calm.

I would also like to point out the awesome lunch box I got for my birthday! It's a Doctor Who one! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar