søndag 11. september 2011

This page has changed.

This page has changed a lot. Extremely. Verily.
It looks clean.
Clean is good.
Anyway, back to me: I cannot believe I am leaving for Swansea in only 11 days!
11! That's like a quidditch match, only maybe longer! Though also maybe shorter. Who knows!
Ahhh.... I must admit I am getting cold feet.
I really wonder why Swansea is called Swansea. Are there an extreme amounts of swans there? Are there really weird pig-swans there? Are there pig-swans sailing on the pretty waves in the harbour? Is there one really really fat one?
I assume it got "sea" in it because it is by the coast... So that's all good and easy.




 I guess I will find out in 11 days time.

Oh, and happy birthday wishes to a certain tea addict with a WoW account. You rock, somewhat!

And also: that 10 year anniversary of a certain event that happened in USA is now also mentioned for empathic purposes.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wales is epic! Can you kidnap Captain Jack for me?

    SvarSlett
  2. Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and Torchwood. Most awesome man in history (well, after me, of course).

    SvarSlett
  3. Oooohh! Him! Yeah sure. I'll just, er, keep him for, uh, research and stuff for a little while... :P

    SvarSlett