fredag 28. oktober 2011

Asshats who think that....

....Music at 5am in the morning is a good idea, deserves to be discarded by the evolution. Then, when the more superior beings are walking past the discarded waste, we can go "EVOLUTION'D!" and make an E with our fingers, and then spit in their faces. OH! And also say "DENIED!" I like "denied". It's a good word.

And of course by "discarded by evolution", I naturally mean  brutally murdered.

Look, a STOP COCK! Hah. I wonder what the Swanseans are doing when they're not trying to contain themselves from foreigners!
Filthy perverts!
Yeah. That's also my shoe. I was trying to be discrete about taking that picture.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I also like the term "delayed abortion". Like... "He was aborted in the 1203rd week."

    SvarSlett
  2. :D I like your way of thinking, Håkon. I really do. :P

    SvarSlett