tirsdag 4. oktober 2011

Gudmund Ragnar Harbak

I have been thinking about my late grandfather a lot recently...
I've forgotten the date when he died, but I remember it was in March and on a Thursday. I remember kissing his forehead before I left. I went to the drum class, and after I got a text saying he passed away 5 minutes after I left his room and I remember trying to contain myself on the street where I was walking on my way to the bus. I remember his funeral, carrying his casket. It was heavy, even though we were 6 people carrying him over the icy ground.
I remember finding a rose inside the church, I took it and threw it in the hole they put him in when people started to leave and concentrated on finding their cars.
And I remember dad not crying.

He loved his house in Finsland. And Pysa keeping him company. That was one shy cat... Can't help but laugh when thinking about that silly excuse of a cat.

2 kommentarer: